Chief Executive Officer
- Arun is a seasoned finance professional with over 20 years of diversified experience in the domain of commercial and consumer lending.
- Arun, a Chartered Accountant, was earlier with Edelweiss where he was heading the SME Lending business of the group. Prior to Edelweiss, Arun held several key positions across Business Development and Risk Management with Citibank India. He has also worked at CRISIL early on in his career.
B Ravi Kumar
Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary & Compliance
- Ravi has extensive experience in Finance, Legal, Corporate Affairs, Risk & Compliance and IT. In his most recent assignment he served as CFO and COO at Atos Worldline India Pvt. Ltd. (earlier known as Venture Infotek Global Pvt. Ltd.), for the South East Asia Region.
- Ravi is a post-graduate and professionally qualified Management Accountant (ACMA) and Chartered Secretary (ACS). He is also an Alumni of Nanyang School of Business, Singapore. He has undergone a Leadership Management Programme from HAAS School of Management, Berkeley University, USA, and has also completed a 15-months Management Training programme from IIM, Bangalore.
Senior Vice President, Risk, Credit Policy and Internal Controls
- Sachin brings with him over 17 years of experience in Risk, Credit Policy and Underwriting in Banking and NBFC space across products like SME Finance (both unsecured and secured), Loan against Property, Housing Loan, Equipment/Asset Finance, Construction Finance, Micro-finance, Working Capital Finance etc.
- Prior to joining NeoGrowth, Sachin was leading Policy & Risk at Edelweiss Retail Finance. Earlier, he was associated with HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank. Sachin has done his Masters in Finance (MMS), and is a Graduate of Commerce from Mumbai University. He has also completed an Executive Programme in Applied Finance from llM Calcutta.
G K Shettigar
Senior Vice President, Treasury
- Shettigar has over 30 years of extensive experience in Treasury, Corporate Finance, Credit Ratings, Risk Management, and Corporate Administration.
- Shettigar joined NeoGrowth from L&T Financial Services Group. Prior to L&T, he was associated with Fujitsu ICIM Ltd. He is a Cost Accountant (ACMA) - Associate Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India and a Graduate in Commerce from the University of Mumbai. He has undertaken a Management Development Program (MDP) at Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad and also completed MDP at L&T's Management Development Centre.
Senior Vice President, Collections and Credit
- Sorabh has over 18 years of core experience in Collections in Retail Lending space, including areas of Field Collections, Collection Strategy, Collection Analytics, Legal and Recovery, managing collection through in-house collection team, call-centers and third party collection agencies.
- Sorabh joined NeoGrowth from Capital First Limited, where he was VP & National Collection Manager for Personal Loans. Earlier, Sorabh was associated with Bajaj Finance Limited, Cholamandalam DBS, GE Money and Citi Group. Sorabh is an MBA in Marketing and IT from LBSIM, Delhi. He is a Graduate in Commerce from the Delhi University and holds a PG Diploma in Global Sales & Marketing.